- Join us for 24 hours of giving to benefit our local nonprofits and make a difference.
- Great Give Day brings Northeast Iowans together to raise money and awareness for our local nonprofits.
- One of the most exciting parts of Great Give Day is the prizes, made possible by generous local sponsors. Check back closer to May 10 for this year's prize schedule.
Your donation to the Allamakee County Conservation Foundation (ACCF) will provide:
-Scholarships for school children attending the Center's programs
- Fund programs, special events, exhibits and trail enhancements
- Enhance parks, preserves, parkways, playgrounds, recreational centers, environmental
educational opportunities, county forests, wildlife and other conservation areas
The Allamakee County Conservation Foundation (ACCF) is a fully qualified
501(c)3 not-for-profit organization that assists our local environment.
All gifts of $1,000 or more will be recognized on a permanent, centralized recognition display. All less than $1,000 will be printed in the Donor Publication Book, on display at the Center. Naming opportunities are available for your review through the Allamakee County Conservation Board’s office. All gifts will be put towards the Foundation’s endowment. The endowment is used to provide quality recreational and environmental education opportunities for all Allamakee county residents and visitors.
Monday - Friday 8:00 - 4:30
Saturday 10:00 - 4:00
Sunday 11:00 - 4:00
1944 COLUMBUS RD